Protect yourself! Follow the standard advice about phishing:
- Be suspicious of anyone who contacts you by phone or email and pushes you to act right away.
- Don’t click on links in emails.
- Make account changes by navigating directly to a site and log in there instead of going through an email link.
- Don’t return phone calls directly. Go to the site and find the official phone number to call.
- Don’t reuse passwords.
- Hover over any links to confirm that they lead to the URLs they claim.
- Check the full “from” email address to confirm who really sent it.